SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:
2015 GOLD SPONSORS
2015 SILVER SPONSORS
CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU!
Over 300 runners came out and rocked the Fifth Annual Cloverdale Harvest Marathon, Half-Marathon, and 10K!
Find and download your FREE photos here, courtesy of Bear Republic Brewing Co.!
See the official race results here!
Testimonials from last year's event...
Combining warm small-town hospitality, gorgeous wine country scenery, and quality support and post-run festivities worthy of a much larger race, it's a perfect race opportunity!
Your course will take you alongside -- and right through! -- beautiful vineyards on paved country roads and groomed gravel and dirt vineyard roads. Unspoiled hillsides and fall colors will greet you as you start and finish at historic Asti Winery, an Italian Swiss Colony founded in 1881, and now the home of Souverain wines.
In addition to the beautiful vineyard course, the event features top-notch amenities including:
- Tech Shirt - featuring the colorful race logo for all marathon and half-marathon entrants
- Custom Finisher’s Medal - for finishers of the marathon or half-marathon
- Hearty Brunch - free to ALL runners, and just $7.50 for guests
- Fine Local Wines - free for participants in the marathon and half-marathon
- Beer from Bear Republic Brewery - at no charge for marathon and half-marathon entrants
- Live Music - by Bruce Halbohm and his combo
- Kids’ Activities – Fun things for the younger folks to do
All proceeds benefit the Cloverdale chapter of Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library, bringing the gift of reading to children in the community, supported by the Kiwanis Club of Cloverdale.